Friday, August 14, 2009

My thoughts on Michael Vick & the Eagles


I know some people are all excited that Michael Vick is getting that "second chance." Some people say everyone deserves it. Well what about you or me? If we become convicted felons our lives as we know it is over and pretty much prosperity is out of the question. Why does Michael Vick and other pro athletes become the exception????? So he goes back to making millions with a fancy smancy "I'm sorry, I made a mistake" press conference. He was cruel to animals people that's a lot different than other things you may actually deserve a bounce back from. It just shows how our priorities are all off. The average educator makes about $40,000 to 50,000/annually and the average athlete around $2.9 million/annually. What's wrong with this picture? Vick is going to make $1.9 million this next season with the option of making $5.2 million the next. Whatttttt?????? I am actually surprised that an organization like the Philadephia Eagles would take this chance. Your thoughts and comments are welcomed!

No comments: