Sunday, January 9, 2011

MY OWN

As most of friends and family know, I auditioned online for my own talk show with Oprah's new network - OWN. I've been watching the shows on the new network, and enjoying them. There is a reality show for the 10 finalists in the "Your OWN Show" competition. At first I said I wouldn't watch it. I don't know if I would say I was bitter but maybe just nervous to see who was "better" than me. Well I saw as it was a Mark Burnett produced show, it had a lot of similarities to The Apprentice. All in all I would say I think I could have done a great job and really do not see how these finalisits were able to stand out. I guess you win some, you lose some. But I have come into my own and watching it actually gives me the courage to not give up on my own dreams!

No comments: