Sunday, December 12, 2010

A New Healthy Life

As last month was Diabetes Awareness Month, it was a perfect time to reflect on my health and wealth. Both of my parents are diabetics. I had 3 grandparents that were diabetic. I have 2 sisters that are diabetic. As they say, it "runs" in the family. I started on Bios Life Slim and several of our other fabulous products. So far I have more energy. I don't feel as bloated. I've lost 15lbs and inches off my arms and in my waist.

Our biggest product - Slim helps with weight loss, diabetes management, and lowers the cholesterol level.

Even if you don't need to lose weight, we have tons of products to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle and a great business opportunity for you to have your OWN FRANCHISE just like me and all the other wonderful people at Unicity!

Take a look below at an overview and let's start this new year with a bang!

http://www.pgdnews.com/

No comments: