Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dejavu

I had dejavu the other day, wasn't the first time. But this time I am antsy about it, I tried to explain it to my mom and why I was excited about what might come of the dejavu I had before. Oh well, don't think she got it, ha! I'm just hoping it means what I think it does! If so I will tell you all about it in the near future. (crosses fingers and keeps the faith)

Had a great weekend kicked off with Hornet Football Homecoming on Friday. I don't think I've had this much school spirit since I was in school. I am excited about Hardin Ex Students Association, so all you that haven't join, let me know so I can get you into a great organization that is concerned with keeping spirit for the former students and current students. You don't have to be a graduate just have attended a Hardin school. Memberships are $25 for annual dues, then we have the Hornet $250, Blue $500, and Gold (Lifetime) $1,000. I am the decade cooridinator for 1991-2000. I graduated in 1996 so I need someone from the other years to volunteer to help with gathering memberships from ex students. We have a scholarship fund, we are restoring the Home Ec Cottage as our permanent meeting place after the school board approves it, and we have other projects in the works. GO HORNETS!

No comments: