Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cast your vote for my talk show on OWN TV

HELLO WORLD! I've always had a dream of touching people's lives through efficient communication and bonding practices via television. My dream might just come true and you can help me achieve it.

I am auditioning for my OWN show on Oprah Winfrey's new television network. Please cast your vote in support of me. You can vote as many times as you like until July 3rd.

For those of you that don't know me as well......I'm giving, outgoing, funny, talented, and ready to show America how we can love life! I've always been told I should have my own talk show and I never stopped believing that I could. This is my chance!

I would appreciate if you would PASS THE WORD!!!!!

Morika's Audition: Real Life with Rika - OWN TV
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=1310&promo_id=1

No comments: