Sunday, April 18, 2010

ME TIME

I really enjoyed the vacation time Mark and I had last month. But I stay so busy doing for others when I am at home, I make no time for myself. I have been blaming others but last night after I forgot something I wanted to attend with a friend. I realized I could only blame myself. I have let this consume me. I miss the days when I had fun with friends and good times. The past couple years have been hell but I know that I can make it better and I have to let myself have time for myself.

2 comments:

Amanda Key said...

I am with you on the "me time." This summer I am promising myself--fun time!

You are a busy, busy lady. Slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

Miss and love ya.

Pink Ice Princess said...

Thanx Amanda, you are such a great friend and inspiration. I hope that you and Josh enjoyed that special time this weekend! See you soon!