Thursday, November 5, 2009

California Dreamin'

So it seems for the 1,000th time my boyfriend and I broke up again (a couple days ago). I have a lot on my plate right now and this doesn't help. But still he makes me smile like no other and I can honestly say he has made me truly happier than any other man has. The main problem seems to be the distance between us right now. He is in San Jose, CA and me in Houston. Well as you saw from my other blog I have a big goal set that I am not yet ready to reveal to the public haha. Today as I played California Dreamin' I realized I was at that point - "California Dreamin'" for several reasons! Life is funny but we only have one! So that's my randomness for today, haha as I play your favorites here at the IRN pass the word about us!!!! http://www.irnradioonline.com Check me out 10am-2pm cst Mon-Fri

No comments: