Thursday, October 8, 2009

Melrose Place


I am totally loving the new Melrose Place. Each week I think the episodes get better!!!! If ya know me, ya know I am a huge Ashlee Simpson-Wentz fan! I think this is her best work to date. Back off critics. She is very creepy on this show but it rocks!!!! Much darker side to her and I love the acting work she is doing. This Melrose Place is a lot darker than the original but I think that makes it more current. Also talks of ratings not as high as producers and network hoped! Well I say keep it please!!!!! Also Heather Locklear is on the way next month to make her Melrose comeback which is sure to shoot the ratings thru the roof!!!! I'm just hoping the rumors of possible cancellation are not true. I am not a fan of the new 90210 - will always go for the original but I am definitely loving the 2009 Melrose Place. (Me with Ashlee in Feb 2009 at KRBE - she told me she loved my hair color!!!!!)

No comments: